Arriving to Alcalocco is very easy!
However do you travel it will take you no worries to get here.
- Take the RED underground line to SÃO SEBASTIÃO
- get off at ALAMEDA station (9 stops from Airport/ 6 stops from Oriente)
FROM THE TRAIN STATION
-Take the BUS 706 (to Cais Sodré )
- get off at PRAÇA DO CHILE stop (13 stops).
- Take BLUE underground line,
- change at BAIXA-CHIADO station (2 stops)
- take the GREEN line (to TELHEIRAS)
- get off at ARROIOS (5 stops).
FROM THE BUS STATION
SETE RIOS/ JARDIM ZOOLOGICO
-Take the BLUE underground line (to
SÃO SEBASTIÃO )
- In SÃO SEBASTIÃO (2 stops) change to the RED undergound line (to AEROPORTO)
- Get off in ALAMEDA (2 stops)
- Take the bus n°726 (to SPATORES)
- Get off at AV. ALMIRANTE REIS/R. ANGOLA (near Arroios underground station; 13 stops)
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FELL FREE TO CONTACT US
you'll find yourself in a square/park. Our avenue is the biggest street where the bus stops are. Walk downhill and you will find our building on the left side after the restaurant marisqueira "Luminosa"
You'll find yourself in a square with 2 main street, stay on the biggest one and walk "uphill" and you'll find our building on the right side just before the restaurant marisqueira "Luminosa"